7.20.2010

Catalog Inspiration

I always need new ideas for wall displays. Every room has at least one blank wall to tackle, and it's easy to quickly run out of steam trying to think of something new and interesting to hang. As lame as it sounds, sometimes you can find some great inspiration in store catalogs.

An interesting arrangement of photographs.
wall1
Pottery Barn

Hanging shelves in a corner is something I've never done before.
wall2
Pottery Barn

Using magazine holders as wall decor is a great idea.
wall3
CB2

Love this gallery wall, it shows that you shouldn't be afraid to go big. Notice how the arrangement reaches all the way to the ceiling.
wall4
Pottery Barn

A grid arrangement of cork boards is functional and chic.
wall5
Crate and Barrel

3 comments:

  1. This is so great! I have so many blank walls in our new place, it's a little overwhelming. Any inspiration you can pass along is much appreciated! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first photo I love, I actually have a copy of that in my design files! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Eye candy. =]

    ReplyDelete