8.04.2010

Martha Stewart Storage and Organization at Home Depot

I was wandering around Home Depot the other day, as I am known to do, and I came upon the Martha Stewart Storage and Organization display. I was really impressed, everything is really affordable (much cheaper than a similar line that Target carries). I think these pieces would look great used just about anywhere; office, entryway, nursery, closet, etc.

MS Storage 3

MS Storage

MS Storage 2

big shelf

shelf

bench

cubbie4cubbiecubbie2cubbie3

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! An affordable way to organize:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opening are smaller then the normal ones. you have to buy her bins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just bought a bench similar to the one in the picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi told me about this design site you have so I could see her new OFFICE that you did(which I have yet to get to, but I'm sure I will). I'm too busy looking at everything else!

    I saw these Martha shelves at Home Depot last week & almost bought one on the spot. They are cheaper than the Ikea Expedit that is nearly the same thing!

    ReplyDelete