9.30.2010

DIY Halloween Decor

I put up my Halloween decorations last weekend, and I'm itching to add some more. Here are a few DIY projects I've gathered from around the net. Don't you love when old people call it "the net"? Silly old people and their AOL accounts.

Halloween-Crafts-ghost-craft-1010-de

painted-pumpkin-1009-de

CLX100110_050 CLX
Friendly ghosts, black and white pumpkins, and spider cut-outs from Country Living

Halloween-Craft-Candy-Corn-Wreath_featured_article_628x371
Candy Corn Wreath from Woman's Day

pumpkins-with-rhinestones-1010-lg
Rhinestone pumpkins from Good Housekeeping

sm-trick-or-treat-banner-1
Trick or Treat banner from The Crafting Chicks

3 comments:

  1. Anything with spiders makes me uneasy, but I love everything else, esp the bejeweled pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed these ideas. I will def be making the ghosts and the banner!

    ReplyDelete