10.05.2010

Unrelated

Here are some random things I've got my eye on.

Liking these headboard ideas from Sunset Magazine. Especially that trellis mirror, seems like it could be a DIY project. Maybe with some wooden garden trellis from Home Depot and a big mirror? Or paint a mirror with a trellis stencil?
headboards-trellis-mirror-l

headboard-wall-l

Loving this oversized horse photo. Thinking about getting a photo enlarged at Kinkos, cutting it in thirds, and framing it in IKEA frames for the same look.
horse poster
via Decorpad

Love the idea of simple floating shelves hung above a toilet.
bathroom shelves
via Decorpad

5 comments:

  1. I have a single floating shelf above my toilet with a large portrait of Audrey Hepburn above that. Our master bath has no drawers and virtually no storage so the shelf was a lifesaver!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that mirror headboard, also loving those black bedside tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the floating shelves look really good. that is a great looking simple idea (just the way I like them) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute and creative! LOVE your blog and your positive outgoing vibe! And I have been going back and forth on what color to paint my kitchen cabinets and I think that kitchen on your "kitchen redo" post just sold me on the white. And of course I LOVE the subway tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooohhh...I love the mirrored headboard. That is fabulous! Would love to see a DIY tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete